Marketing & Sales Internship
- KC Watersports is looking for a Sales & Marketing intern for the 2014 summer season. Come work hand in hand with the biggest names in the Wakeboarding Industry! This internship is a hands on approach to learning how to apply a marketing plan to it's full potential. The intern will gain knowledge through hands on experience, working on a variety of marketing and sales practices.
This is a full time academic internship during the summer semester, from the middle of May through the beginning of August. Come spend your summer on the water with KC Watersports!
- Learn firsthand how to successfully market a business and increase sales
- Gain valuable experience in a rapidly growing industry
- Work with some of the biggest names in the industry
- Experience a great work environment
- Help execute a marketing plan through various outlets including but certainly not limited to:
- Events both local and national
- Social Networking updates
- Creating newsletters
- Maintain the distribution network of literature
- Customer Relations
- Assist in sales transactions
- Plus many day to day responsibilities
To apply for this position please submit a resume and a cover letter to Sean Hollonbeck at email@example.com. All applications must be received no later than 4-1-14.